Trusted Federal Compensation Lawyers Nationwide
You’re Entitled to Federal Workers’ Compensation Nationwide
Aumiller Lomax provides injured employees with federal compensation lawyers nationwide. Our seasoned lawyers possess years of experience advocating for the rights of employees and their recovery after they’ve been injured within the workplace.
We’re trained professionals with extensive knowledge of federal law, and we deploy our ability to help you navigate the process. We’ll aid in filing your claims and pursuing the most reimbursement. Our top objective is to win you the most benefits possible so you can recover in peace and get back to living your life.
Together, we’ll protect and exercise your rights to just reimbursement, providing the resources you need for a strong case.
We Provide Federal Workers’ Compensation Services
Filing a claim can prove challenging if you’ve been the victim of a workplace accident. Aside from recovering from your injury, you also must navigate the complexities of federal law and stand up for your rights in the process. Further, your employer may pressure or force you back to work before you’ve had enough time to heal from your injury.
Earning your just reimbursement following a workplace accident may seem confusing if you don’t have a trusted advocate on your side. That’s where we come in.
Our team of attorneys and staff has dedicated their practice to fighting for employees. We’ve taken on a wide range of challenging cases and have earned employees the reimbursement they deserve. We’ll guide you throughout the process, developing a strategic plan with your recovery in mind.
If you’re a federal employee who’s experienced a workplace injury within the following workforces, we’re here to serve you:
- Postal Employees: The postal workforce is among the most relentless and dependable in the nation, ensuring we receive our mail and packages on time six days a week. Postal employees are especially at risk for injury due to the strenuous labor the job requires. If you’re a postal employee injured due to a workplace slip, fall, or other accident, you are eligible for coverage by FECA. Our team will guide you throughout the process and form a plan of action to win your injury reimbursement.
- Federal Employees: The federal workforce consists of employees who work at any level of the federal government, including the Department of Defense (DOD), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and more. If you’re a federal employee who sustains an injury on the job, we’re here to help. We’ll help you file the necessary forms and claims to compensate you for your losses. Our goal is to help you get back to work and back to normal as soon as possible, all at your pace and comfort level.
- Department of Defense and Sub-Agencies: Employees for the Department of Defense (DOD) work tirelessly year-round to protect our country. From warehouse employees working on the ground floor to analysts assessing complex data, the DOD workforce performs invaluable duties and civic services to keep Americans safe from foreign and domestic threats. If you’re a DOD employee injured on the job, our attorneys will fight for your right to reimbursement with FECA on our side, allowing you to heal correctly and live your life again.
- Veterans Administration: If you’re an employee of the Veterans Administration (VA), you’ve made a conscious decision to spend your career taking care of the brave men and women who’ve sacrificed for our country. That’s why our attorneys are here to take care of you in the event of a workplace injury. You may qualify for FECA, providing necessary reimbursements such as wage recovery, medical benefits, and more. Our attorneys will assist in filing your claim and strive to earn you the critical funds you deserve.
- Bureau of Prisons: Employees of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) assume significant responsibility and potential danger every day they go into work. Aside from common workplace accidents such as slips and falls, federal prison employees may also face violence from inmates, leading to physical, mental, and emotional injury. If you’ve been injured in a federal prison workplace incident, we’re here to serve you. You can trust us to help you file your claims with FECA, hopefully earning you reimbursements in the end.
A Free Consultation for Federal Workers’ Compensation
You may face many obstacles when pursuing reimbursement for your workplace injury. That’s why our team is here to make the process smoother with a free consultation. We’ll assess the details of your case during our initial meeting to get an idea of how to proceed.
Our attorneys provide resources and educational materials for our clients about the filing process and what to expect. We offer our knowledge gained from years of experience to guide you in the right direction. Our goal is to boil down the complexities of workplace injury law so you can understand your case entirely. Contact us to schedule your free consultation today.
What Sets Us Apart
- Over 30 Combined Years Of Experience
- Providing National & International Services
- We Focus on Federal Work Injuries